Saturday, January 17, 2015

Arnala skivvy says her ‘masters from hell’ abused many girls

Arnala skivvy says her ‘masters from hell’ abused many girls

More grisly details have emerged in the case of domestic help who was tortured by her employers in Arnala. The 30-year-old woman has suffered burn injuries on her private parts. She has also told the police that accused Liyon Lomba and his wife Reema assaulted several students living in their hostel.

The Arnala Coastal police have Liyon, while Reema absconding. The maid has revealed that she was not only raped but also branded with cigarette butts. She is currently being admitted to a hospital.

“When I wanted to reveal that I was being abused, his wife tried to spoil my face and even burnt my nipples and vagina so that I don’t indulge in a sexual relationship,” said the woman, adding, “Reema not only abused me but also the students. She used to hit them brutally.”

“We have arrested the woman and will produce her before Vasai Court while her husband has been remanded in police custody, said assistant inspector Sandeep Shivale of Arnala Police station.

The couple allegedly used their maid after they brought her from West Bengal. The woman since 2009 was brutalized and was raped. Earlier, the survivor had told dna, “Once they found a hair in the food and soon my hair was cut by Reema. She even forced me to eat my own hair for three days.”

The woman was allegedly kept naked in the cold and was beaten. “The woman will be under arrest soon while her husband is under police custody,” said a police official from Arnala police station.

No comments:

Post a Comment