Saturday, November 26, 2011

Home buyers prefer numeric benefits! Sharing perspectives on owning and seeking flats that are 'two good to be true'

Home buyers prefer numeric benefits!

Sharing perspectives on owning and seeking flats that are 'two good to be true'



Owner of two 1BHK flats
"We own two flats of 1BHK in the same building and on the same floor. My grandmother stays in one flat whereas I and my parents reside in the other. It provides a lot of convenience to us. If there are many guests or friends at our place overnight then we can adjust in the other flat. Plus, one of our flat numbers is also 2 and it has been proved very lucky for us. "
–Aliakbar Batliwala, Mazgaon resident

Joint home loan applicants
"We jointly own our house because we trust each other. In future, if anything happens to any one of us, the other will face fewer problems in transferring the house and will be considered as a legal owner. One can even stand as a representative of the house on behalf of the other when one is not present at society meetings. No other person can claim the house if one of us is not present. If we buy another flat in future, it would be on a joint ownership only."
–Praful S. Shah and Alpa P. Shah, Bhayander residents

Two ownership flats in the area
"We own two flats in the same area where one is given on rent. Initially, we thought of selling it when the prices are high in the market but as I have 2 children, I need it for reliability and convenience also as it will come into use in near future."
–Dhiru Shah, Bhayander resident

Two flats in the same building
"My dad bought two flats in the same building. During my exams, it is very convenient for me to study as I have a separate room of mine in the same building. We have a joint family comprising of 8 members, so two flats prove to be very beneficial. If there's an occasion or a festival coming up, the two houses help us to prepare for celebration as the space factor increases. It is a good investment deal as my father rents the second house pretty often. During the sickness of any member in the family; the second home proves to be very beneficial as far as medical attention and rest is concerned. Privacy of our family is not affected as the accommodation of the guests is done in the other house. My father says that if any financial crisis prevails, any one of the houses can be sold. It can be helpful during the repairs of any one of the houses as well. I can call over my friends for group study sessions as we have the second house."
–Bhavesh Padaya, Dongri resident

Stays in a second storey home
"Our house is on the second floor; my grandfather had purchased it 25 years ago. It is a five storey building and there is no lift facility. Being a foresighted person and aware that he wouldn't be able to climb fleets of stairs at his old age, he bought it on the second floor. The rooms are comparatively spacious and have a pleasant view too. The rooms on the first floor experience a lot of noise and commotion than my room on the second floor as they are very close to the moving traffic. We are also very fortunate enough to have some of the best neighbors residing on our floor. During the rainy season the rain water doesn't come in our room through the window but enters the top floor above. It is also very convenient for the guests to locate our house as it is easy to find."
–Craig Veigas, Tarwadi resident

Residing in a 2BHK apartment

"I stay in a 2BHK apartment from last ten years. Before, we use to stay in a 1BHK hose which was not so convenient. This house is more spacious and it has been double the fun than the previous one."
–Gaurav Aure, Navi Mumbai resident

Residing in second storey home
"A few days ago, I was all set to purchase a small budget property. After a rigorous research and negotiation, my effort went in vain. Someone suggested I should try for a secondhand property'. I was not sure initially, but later got involved. I selected the best one for me and everything followed suit. The number 2 has really proved lucky for me as it helped be the 'owner' of a sweet home. Another co-incidence with the house is that it is on the second floor with flat number being 202.
–Amit Biyani, Kandivali resident

The flat number total is two
"I stay on the second floor and even my room number is 11, so that totals to two. It's the second building on the road..
–Gladson D'souza, Andheri resident

Second flat given on lease
"We own two flats in the same building where one flat is on the second floor and the other on the ground floor. We have given our second flat on lease and the rent which is being received is an extra income on our investment."
–Nikhil Kodappully, Vasai resident

Second wing resident
"I stay in the second wing of my society and on the second floor. We even own a second home outside the city where we visit there during vacations with our family and friends to chill out. It's really good to own a second home.
–Sarwan Patel, Borivali resident

The flat number total is two
"My flat number is 101 that total to 2 and it is on the second floor. It has proved very fortunate for us. After our first flat, we thought about investing in the second home outside the city as we can have a chance to go out and enjoy during vacations."
–Umesh Yadav, Nalasopara resident

Residing in a 2BHK flat
"I stay in a joint family so we'd opted for 2BHK format as it is quite convenient for all. Whenever my exams are there, I can study peacefully in one of the rooms so that there is no disturbance. We are house hunting from the last two years for another house but haven't found the suitable one yet."
–Rohit Kamble, Mira Road resident

Office on the second storey
"My father's business office is on the second floor in Dadar itself as it quite convenient for him to climb the staircase when the lift is not working. The second floor provides privacy; even our house is on the second floor.
–Rohan J. Shah, Dadar Resident

Residing in a 2BHK flat
"I stay in a 2BHK house as we are four members in the family consisting of my parents and sibling. Having two separate rooms provides a lot of convenience to us. If suppose, there is some family function, get together or friends coming overnight; we have no problem to handle them."
–Saadia Khan, Dockyard resident

Hunting for a second flat
"We own a 1BHK house in Malad and we are house hunting from the last 2 years for a 2nd flat within the city itself in the western suburbs."
–Sunny Rikhai, Malad resident

Second house as an investment
"We own a flat in Dockyard Road as well as a second home in Mumbra. We rarely go there as our college and office is in Mumbai. Since no one stays in that house; we are planning to give it on rent. "
–Danish Mulla, Dockyard resident

1BHK transformed into 2BHK
"We purchased a 1BHK flat 2 year ago at Mumbai Central and since our family has 4 members, we transformed it into a 2BHK apartment. Though the area of is not so large but still it is quite convenient now."
–Bhupendra Suthar, Mumbai Central resident

Stays in a second storey flat
"I stay in a 3-storey building where my house is on the second floor. There were many options available on all the floors including ground floor when I was house hunting. From the point of privacy, second floor was the best option for me as well as my family. Third floor could also have been a better option but since there is no lift so it would have been very hectic to climb up till the last floor."
–Jayesh Chheda, Bhayander resident

Stays in a second storey flat
"I stay in a three storey building where my house is on the 2nd floor. We have a 200 sq. ft. flat. Since our building is going under redevelopment; we are going to get a larger area as promised by the builder in the next few years."
–Aniket Matre, Matunga resident

2BHK flat painted in two shades
"We own a 2BHK house which is painted in 2 different shades i. e. pista green and off white colour. The two-tone combination looks very elegant and royal. The flooring of the house is also been done differently with marble flooring in the hall and tiles in the bedroom."
–Avantika Dave, Grant road resident

Two 1BHK flats on second floor
"I own two 1BHK flats on the second floor in the same building. I think number 2 is very fortunate for me as my date of birth is also 2 as well I have two children."
–Shagufta Khan, Dockyard resident

Second home on the anvil
"Our family already has a 2BHk apartment at Khar. Now we are trying to buy a second home, which should double as a weekend getaway. We are trying to keep the location within a couple of hours' drive of Mumbai so that if need be we can use it as a first home also later on. Basically we are trying to balance between two locations, Karjat and Titwala on the central line. Both are connected to CST via the railway line and by road so we will have dual connectivity also."
–Sunil Agte, Khar resident

No comments:

Post a Comment