Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ujjwala Raut interview



Ujjwala got into the profession very young and won many modelling contests in India before making her way abroad. With her international features, good height and fine bone structure, she found herself modelling for some of the world's top designers ­ Yves Saint-Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Diane von Furstenberg. Now he has made her debut on TV as one of the judges of the reality show, The Hunt for the Kingfisher Calendar Girl 2012, airing on 

One word that describes you best Sunshine ­ that's what my name means! If a traffic constable hauled you up, what would you do?
I don't usually jump red lights. But if I am ever stopped then I would ask the traffic constable in Marathi what the problem is.
Your first kiss was...
It happened when I was eighteen. And it felt a little strange.
What makes you feel sexy?
My hair done up nicely.
You get high on...
Music. I just love music.
The colour `pink' for you is...
It's my favourite colour. Everything is pink for me! Which superhero would you like to be and why? I am a huge fan of Batman and would like t live in Gotham city just like him. A tune you can't get out your head.
More than any tune, I can't get the famous Gabbar Singh dialogues from Sholay out of my head.
What did you do with your first paycheque?
I gave it to my parents who deposited it in the bank.
The one law you would break if you could get away with it?
Aren't laws meant to be broken all the time?
Do you love Luv Storys?
Not too much as they don't last forever. My favourite stories are the ones that talk about mother and child love. Choose: Air India or Indian Railways I always prefer being in the air as my sun sign is also air. If you could have chosen your own name, what would you have chosen?
I simply love my name.
Share a secret with us... you can trust us, we'll only print it! I am a big foodie! I just love eating.
You are late for work and all the roads are jammed. Choose a mode of transport: a cycle, a horse or a skateboard.
Why?
A cycle. I have really long legs so I can pedal very fast.
Earth's crowded and chock full of trash. Choose another planet.
I would choose the moon as it is closest to the Earth. If you could have had a star perform at your wedding, who would it have been and why?
David Bowie. I just love him.
If you could be born either rich or intelligent, which one would you choose? You can't say `both'.
Intelligent. I could easily use my knowledge to get rich.
What makes your day?
Almond croissants and yoga.
What screws it up?
A delay of something I want to finish.
Love is...
... Unconditional.
If you were the last person left on earth, what would you do?
I would just chill, listen to music and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment