Sunday, October 30, 2011

Joke: who does problem?

A man walked into a therapist's office
looking very depressed. "Doc, you've got
to help me. I can't go on like this."
"What's the problem?" the docotor inquired.
"Well, I'm 35 years old and I still
have no luck with the ladies. No matter
how hard I try, I just seem to scare them
away." "My friend, this is not a serious
problem. You just need to work on your
self-esteem. Each morning, I want you to
get up and run to the bathroom mirror.
Tell yourself that you are a good person,
a fun person, and an attractive person.
But say it with real conviction. Within a
week you'll have women buzzing all
around you." The man seemed content
with this advice and walked out of the office
a bit excited. Three weeks later he returned
with the same downtrodden expression
on his face. "Did my advice not
work?" asked the doctor. "It worked alright.
For the past several weeks I've enjoyed
some of the best moments in my
life with the most fabulous looking
women." "So, what's your problem?" "I
don't have a problem," the man replied.
"My wife does."

No comments:

Post a Comment