Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Chinmaya Vision School

HAPPY CHILD, HAPPY NATION!
How often have we all heard about providing ‘quality education to our children’ and ‘children being the harbingers of the future’? Very often, right? But when you meet a student who thinks highly of their school and narrates success stories, it makes you realise that some schools provide not just the right education but also an ambience of happiness which can only bring out the best values.

Shreya Parekh, who joined Little Aryan’s at 3. Now in her 10th grade, she won the Pre National Title for Rifle Shooting at the GV Mavalankar 2016 Games. “All I thought about that day was that if I give my best today, I will achieve my ultimate goal of self realisation. My parents often ask me where I learnt to think so clearly. My school conducts a program called ‘Project Humanitarian’, where 10-12 intense sessions are conducted through the year, to help us understand emotions and undergo a path of self discovery. We are also given a chance to present our learnings to an audience.


I also met my school Alumni, and got to hear their success stories. I met Ritvik Jain who scored 118 rank in All India NEET, Shreya Humne, Content Curator who topped Bachelor of Mass Media and Vedant Prassanna Kumar, studying in IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research). According to Vedant the experiential learning approach at Arya Gurukul helped him. Infact,

our Research Based Project (RBP), titled “Designing the future of biological science for disposing off the deceased materials in the space expedition” has got published in an international journal.

Shreya added, “After I won the tournament, my school started a Centre for Rifle shooting, and guess who was the chief guest for the inaugural function? Me! I felt privileged and honoured. I urge you to visit our school where you will be welcomed by beautiful portraits painted by our students and an aura of happiness.”

“We are fortunate to be the first Chinmaya Vision School in India. It is little happy steps that make a Happy Nation” quotes Neelam Malik, Director, Arya Gurukul.

For more details contact:

Nandivali, Shri Malang Road,Kalyan (E). Phone: 022 301 555 77 / www.aryagurukul.in

No comments:

Post a Comment