Sunday, July 8, 2012

YOGESHWAR DUTT, 29 Category: 60 kg Hails from: Sonepat, Haryana Sporting highs: Asian Games bronze in 2006 and Commonwealth gold medal in 2010

His discomfort with speaking English hasn’t prevented this athlete from seeking inspiration from the greatest boxer ever. A quote by Muhammad Ali: “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m done,” serves as a guiding light for Yogeshwar Dutt. “Fighters never quit. I continue working till the time I am done with my training schedule,” says Dutt, who will be competing in his third successive Olympics. “In Beijing, I lost the quarter-finals bout by just a point, that too in the dying seconds,” he says. “I hope to make amends in London.”
 

YOGESHWAR DUTT, 29 Category: 60 kg Hails from: Sonepat, Haryana Sporting highs: Asian Games bronze in 2006 and Commonwealth gold medal in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment