Monday, August 29, 2011

Avoid showing too much interest in your ex-boyfriend’s dog


My live in boyfriend and I have broken up and he has left. Some of his belongings are here along
with his puppy. I love this dog and have been looking after him. Can I keep him?
This is a question that needs a psychiatrist. I say you should keep the dog. But if you show too much
interest, and your exboyfriend is in a mean mood he might try to punish you by taking away the animal. He is obviously not interested in him or he would not leave him behind. Play it cool and offer to keep the dog as it
is a serious responsibility. If push comes to shove, offer to buy him.

A woman gave my fiveyear old daughter a puppy. We have had him for a month.  Now she says she
wants him back. My daughter is extremely upset and I am afraid that I’m going to lose my temper. What is the law in this case ?
Do they have any paperwork to show the dog is theirs? Have you taken the dog to a vet?  Even if they
gave the dog to you, if they never said anything about wanting it back or you housing it for a specific time period you are the legal owners.

My dog was attacked two days ago by another dog on a leash. Mine slipped the leash and ran over to him to make friends and was savaged.  Can I at least make the owner pay the vet’s bill?
While this is a very unfortunate thing to happen, there really isn’t anything you can do as your dog was off the leash while the other dog was on it. Your dog should have been on a leash. The other owner was responsible by keeping their dog on the leash. You weren’t.  My friends own a hair salon and they take their
small dog over there due to the long hours away from home. I was wondering if it’s acceptable to have their pet with them. Their pet is clean, well kept and well behaved.  Personally I think it’s a great idea. Animals are
like family and in many parts of the world, work places encourage employees to bring their pets to work because it cuts out sick time and days away from work. As long as the dog is clean and the customers are treating the dog with the respect that every living creatures deserves, then I think it is great! Sounds like they
are taking excellent care of their dog, rather than leaving him at home to bark and be lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment