Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Canada-born, half Bengali-half Polish stunner Lisa Ray



The actress/TV hostess tells us why she has never eaten anything weird, her first kiss and her take on breaking a law

The Canada-born, half Bengali-half Polish stunner Lisa Ray started as a model in the Indian fashion industry. Then she went on to do films like Kasoor, Water and Bollywood Hollywood. She was diagnosed with multiple myelom, a rare form of cancer, in 2009.
Having survived the disease, Lisa is now all set to make a comeback on the small screen as a jewellery show anchor on TLC

One word that describes you best? Curious.
Which superhero would you like to be and why?
I don't like superheroes. They are always busy with other people.
If a traffic constable hauls you up, what will you do?
Smile... wink and will finally give him a candy and flee.
Your first kiss was...
Private.
You get high on...
Life.
The colour `pink' for you is...
Blush.
A place where you would like to be lost for a month? The mountains of India.
A tune you can't get out your head?
New York by Alicia Keys. What did you do with your first pay cheque?
I spent it all.
The one law you would break if you could get away with it?
Can't think of one, there are so many which make no sense.
Do you love Luv Storys?
Yeah very much. I am a diehard romantic.
The last time you rode on a bus When I was in London... I just loved it.
If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be and why?
I love my name, don't you?... I think LISA Ray is a lovely name.
What is the weirdest thing that ever went into your mouth?
I am a foodie, I don't find anything weird.
You are late for work and all the roads are jammed. Choose a mode of transport: a cycle, a horse or a skateboard. Why?
I would hop on to a skateboard and just roll away...
Earth's crowded and full of trash. Choose another planet.
Why choose another one... I will try to improve my mother Earth. There are so many programmes to save the earth that are going on.
If you could be born either rich or intelligent, which one would you choose?
You can't say `both'.
Well, it's a Miss Universe answer. I would rather be intelligent so that I can earn my riches. If I am foolish I will lose all the money I was born with.
What makes your day?
Smiles.
What screws it up?
Injustice.
Love is...
The source of life.
If you were the last person left on earth, what would you do?
Look for another life.

No comments:

Post a Comment