Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Niall Horan plans to take a break from limelight



One Direction star Niall Horan says he wants to take a break from the limelight until he has some good tunes. He plans to go on a break after his Flicker World Tour. He will finish the tour in three months, then take time off before starting work on his second solo record, reports a daily. He said, “When I’m on tour I get into a busy routine. And when you’re writing songs, I feel like that needs to be 100 per cent your focus. So, I’m going to take a couple of months off after the tour, which finishes in September. Then I’ll just write until I’ve got good tunes. I’m not coming back until I do.”

The singer says slower songs come “more naturally for me”. “I would like to create a bit more of the up-tempo stuff and try to cement my sound. That’s something to work on,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment