Wednesday, June 27, 2018

KHLOÉ OPENS UP ABOUT DECISION TO STAY WITH TRISTAN





Khloé Kardashian spoke out for the first time publicly regarding her decision to stay with Tristan Thompson after he was caught cheating on her with multiple women during her pregnancy. “I love, adore & root for @khloekardashian but I’m so disappointed she stayed with that wasteman Tristan,” a fan named Queen Persia wrote on Twitter, adding, “She preaches about women knowing their self worth and when to walk away but when it’s time to walk the walk, she’s a hypocrite.”

Kardashian, 33, was quick to reply, tweeting, “Not exactly Queen Persia, you have no knowledge of what goes on in our household or the enormous rebuilding this takes to even coexist. I’m proud of my strength. I appreciate your opinion and I hope you hold that same opinion to everyone else who has stayed in situations.”


The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star returned to LA with Thompson earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment