Tuberculosis Manual for Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Stream: Medical Subject: Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine/ Internal Medicine Category: Professional & Reference
Full Color/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2015/ 6.25" x 9"/ 345 Pages
- A concise and updated book on different aspects of Tuberculosis affecting the female patients.
- Covers wide range of topics like, history, nutrition, ovarian functions in pulmonary tuberculosis, psychological and political stigma attached to the disease, recent advances, management and awareness and the prevention procedures.
- Discusses different aspects of genital tuberculosis, tuberculosis with pregnancy, etc.
- Provides up-to-date information on the subject.
- Based on clinical practice and experiences.
- Use of flow-charts, tables, clinical photographs and diagnostic images make the book easily understandable.
- Useful for practising Pulmonologists, Gynecologists and Obstetricians as well as for postgraduate students.